Thursday, September 13, 2012

Out of the mouth of babes...

You never know what you will hear in a Kindergarten classroom.  Yesterday one of the Kinders asked "Are we going to practice our 'APPLEBITS' today?"    Another Kinder asked, "When are we going to do our 'FOX IN PHONICS'?"  We work on our alphabet and Saxon Phonic everyday.  I am sure I will never get tried of hearing about applebits and fox in phonics because it makes me smile everytime.  I wonder what I will hear tomorrow?  I love Kindergarten!

2 comments:

  1. One of my kindergarten students, who is learning letter names, identified the letter Y as V. I told him it was a Y and he replied, "It's a V/Y" meaning the Y has a V in it (he knows V) but what is this Y thing all about. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog and became your newest follower! I agree...Kinders say the funniest things! :) Feel free to visit my blog sometime.

    ~ Lisa
    Teaching Kindergarten Kiddos

    ReplyDelete