Monday, July 30, 2012


 I am certain many of you are familiar with this book.  It has become along with my many kinder kats the inspiration for my blogspot.  I will, no doubt, refer to it often in my blog journey.  I received this book as a gift in the late 1980's  from a friend that I taught Kindergarten with many, many years ago. Little did I know that this book would speak to me in ways that are beyond words. I truly love the thought that this journey I am taking will in a funny way include an old friend that I have never forgotten and learned so much from. Thank you old friend!  Let the fun begin!

1 comment:

  1. hello,
    I found you through the Newbie Blog hop and I love your award. I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award. Please visit my blog to accept.
    Michelle
    Fashionably in First Grade

    ReplyDelete